Nottingham Gauge Policies
- Prices will be quoted on application
- All prices quoted exclude VAT which will be charged at the current rate.
- The cost of carriage and packing will be charged extra on all orders unless agreed in writing
- The company reserve the right to impose a minimum order charge on orders less than £25.00.
- The delivery quoted is given in good faith but is not a guarantee and the company is not responsible for delays due to strikes, accidents, late delivery of material or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Date of delivery shall in every case be dependent upon receipt of final instruction or approval obtained from the customer.
- The customer shall be responsible for obtaining any import licences and complying regulations into, and use of the goods in the country of destination.
- Goods will be despatched using our carrier unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Refunds, credit notes or reimbursement of any kind will not be issued for cancelled orders except with the written consent of the company.
- This will be done on terms which will indemnify the company against all losses.
Orders cannot be returned except with our written consent and all the following conditions must be met:
- All goods shall be unused and in their original packaging.
- A time period of 30 days from the date of despatch has not expired.
- The company reserve the right to impose a restocking charge.
- Goods manufactured for the customer's sole purpose cannot be returned for credit.
We take your privacy and security very seriously at Nottingham Gauge and Thermometer Company. Therefore, if you are paying by card over the telephone please note:
- Card details will be taken by telephone and written down.
- No financial details given will be stored by us.
- We will not disclose any of your information to anyone other than the bank that processes the card payments.
- After authorisation of payment, all details will be destroyed